TAKKT acquisition criteria
To evaluate possible acquisition targets we take the following filter criteria as a basis, which are derived from our motivation for acquisitions.
- Operating in markets with above-average growth potential
- Direct marketing business model (multi-channel or web-focused); preferentially with competences in e-commerce and/or digitalization
- Offering high-margin products (focus on durable goods and specialties) and services
- Business model offers the opportunity to extend the value chain (additional services, some manufacturing, customization etc.)
- Focus on B2B /B2A customers (no B2C focus)
- Positioning as product specialist or industry specialist
- Operating in fragmented supplier and customer markets
- Management team that stays with the company after the transaction
- Revenues: > € 10M for add-on acquisitions; > € 50M for acquisitions in new target markets („Sweet Spot“ > € 100M)
If your company meets the majority of these criteria, please don’t hesitate to contact us.