TAKKT acquisition criteria
To evaluate possible acquisition targets we take the following filter criteria as a basis, which are derived from our motivation for acquisitions.
- Direct marketing business model with utilization of the marketing and sales channels e-commerce, print catalog and/or tele / field sales
- Focus on distribution in B2B
- Positioning as product specialist or industry specialist
- Focus on high-margin products with low price sensitivity – preferably within the range of durable goods and specialties
- Operating in fragmented supplier and customer markets
- Possibility of strategic development (e.g. geographically)
- Innovative business models / sales channels
If your company meets the majority of these criteria, please don’t hesitate to contact us.