We would like to inform you about the personal data that will be processed when you use our websites.
- Controller’s and company’s Data Protection Officer‘s name and contact details
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as type, purpose and legal basis
- Passing on data to third parties
- When and for which purpose does TAKKT AG use „Cookies“?
- Web analytics
- Rights of the data subject
- Right of objection
- Data security
- Up-to-dateness of and amendment to this privacy statement
Contact details of the Controller and the Data Protection Officer
This privacy statement applies to the processing of data by:
TAKKT AG (hereinafter: TAKKT AG),
Telephone: +49 711 3465-80
Fax: +49 711 3465-8100
The Data Protection Officer of TAKKT AG may be contacted under the above-mentioned contact details or under the following email address: datenschutz(at)takkt.de
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type, purpose and legal basis
When simply visiting our websites
You can visit our websites without disclosing your identity. In any case, data will be collected in log files, via search engines and in forms.
The following information is collected without any input from you:
- The IP address of the requesting computer
- The date, duration and time of access
- The name and URL of the file accessed, i.e. the websites which you visit
- The website from which access was made (referrer URL)
- The browser you are using and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system, geographic origin, language setting and your access provider’s name
- When you use the search function on our websites, the search terms you entered.
We process this data for the following purposes:
- To enable uninterrupted use of our Internet offering (connection establishment)
- To improve use of our website
- To ensure system security and stability
- For technical administration of the network infrastructure and to optimize the search function on our websites
- To track cases of misuse
The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows from the above-listed purposes of data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected in order to draw conclusions about your person.
This data remains stored until it is automatically deleted. The data will be deleted when the above-mentioned purpose no longer exists.
When ordering business reports
When you order the print version of our business report or other published work on our website, we will collect the following information:
- Your title, first name, surname as the customer as well as your
This data is collected for the following purposes:
- To identify you as our contract partner
- To send you the business report as well as
- To check the data entered for plausibility.
The data will be processed at your request, and pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b and lit. f GDPR, it is required for the above-mentioned purposes for the performance of the contract as well as pre-contractual measures.
In order to ensure smooth and easy processing of your order and fast clarification of any queries, you can also enter additional data:
- A valid e-mail address as well as
- The company’s name
You are not obliged to disclose this data.
The personal data which we collect for the order will be stored until expiry of the statutory warranty obligation and then automatically deleted, unless we are obliged to store such data for a longer period pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR because of storage and documentation obligations under tax and commercial law or unless you have consented to further storage pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
When subscribing to our newsletter
As an investor or interested party at TAKKT AG, we would also loke to send you our newsletter and/or our financial news (hereinafter: „newsletter“).
If you have expressly consented, we will use your e mail address in order to regularly send you our personalized newsletter.
In order to ensure that no errors occur when you enter your e mail address and your consent, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure: After you have entered your e mail address in the registration box, we will send you a confirmation link. Your e mail address will not be added to our mailing list until you have clicked this confirmation link.
According to GDPR, such data processing is also lawful as our legitimate interest on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f thereof.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example, via a link at the end of each newsletter. Or you can send an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and request unsubscription at any time.
Your personal data collected in this context will be deleted immediately after unsubscription.
Passing on data to third parties
Your personal data will be passed on to third parties to the extent permitted by law and required pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the purpose of maintaining contractual relationships with you.
This also includes the transfer of data to shipping services. The data will be processed for the purpose of the delivery of the business reports ordered by you.
When and for which purpose does TAKKT AG use „Cookies“?
Cookies do not damage your device, nor do they contain viruses, Trojans or other malware.
We use the so-called session cookies in order to recognize that you already visited certain pages of our website, that you already logged in to your user account or to display your shopping basket. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you leave our site.
Other cookies remain on your device for a certain defined period of time. They enable us to recognize your computer during your next visit (so-called permanent cookies). These cookies enable us to welcome you with your user name, for example, so that you do not need to re-enter your password or fill in forms with your data for future orders. However, this does not mean that we are directly able to identify you.
The purpose of cookies is to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions.
Data processing by cookies is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is generated. However, complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you will not be able to use all of the functions of our website.
Like many other providers, TAKKT AG also uses various methods to analyse the use of our websites.
The tracking and targeting measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
We use these tracking measures in order to ensure a requirement-compliant design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically analyse the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offering for you.
These interests are to be deemed to be legitimate within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories are described in the corresponding tracking and targeting tools.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (‘Google’). This is an effective tool for evaluating and marketing our website.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on the website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to the website activity and Internet usage. In doing so, pseudonymous user profiles may be created from the processed data.
Google may also forward this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Google will not connect the IP-address transmitted by the user’s browser with any other data. The users can prevent the storage of cookies by enabling a certain setting in their browser software. Moreover, the users can prevent the collection of data through cookies and data with reference to the use of the online offer to Google as well as the processing thereof by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
You will obtain further information on the use of data by Google as well as setting and the right to object on Google’s websites:
(„The use of data by Google when using websites or our partners‘ apps.“), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads („Use of data for advertising purposes“), http://www.google.de/settings/ads („Administration of data used by Google to show you advertisings“).
Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information regarding your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand immediate rectification of incorrect data or completion of personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request erasure of your personal data stored by us unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data in as far as you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you reject the erasure of data and we no longer need the data, but if you need such data in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your prior consent at any time. As a result, we are then no longer permitted to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a regulatory authority. For this purpose, you can generally contact the regulatory authority responsible for your usual place of residence or workplace or our company’s registered office.
The contact details of the regulatory authority responsible for our company’s registered office are as follows:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Baden-Württemberg
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR in as far as the reasons for this are based on your specific situation or if you object to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which we will implement without the need to specify a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to service(at)takkt.de
Please remember that transmitting information and data over the Internet always poses a security risk. We have therefore implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. These measures protect your data from unauthorized processing, loss, as well as unauthorized alteration and unauthorized access. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness of and amendment to this privacy statement
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the revision status as per 22 May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offerings on this website or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to revise this privacy statement. You can view and print the latest version of this privacy statement at any time on the website at