Rotational-Program „Corporate Digital Entrepreneur” kickstart your entrepreneurial learning journey
We are looking for future corporate digital entrepreneur candidates for our rotational talent program. As a trainee in our “Corporate Digital Entrepreneur” program you will be part of our top talent program, which is the global taskforce of its best people who will drive their digital transformation worldwide. During this 18-month learning journey you will be equipped step by step with the skills you need for your future management role:
- You will rotate at least four times to a new department or subsidiary with different challenges and responsibilities
- You will get to know departments with different degrees of digital maturity ranging from e.g. Sales & Warehouse to Online Marketing & E-Commerce up to Digital Units & Startups
- You will get coaching and training from external experts in digital topics such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Agile Working Methods and Prototyping
- You will be able to apply and internalize this digital knowledge in the workplace while embedded in our digital departments of established companies (such as KAISER+KRAFT, Ratioform, Hubert, Central restaurants or NationalBusinessFurniture), Haniel’s digital workbench Schacht One and in at least one of our portfolio startups.
- During all your rotations you will work at least 4 months abroad (e. g. USA, UK or Spain) and all trainees will take part in a unique 1-week Silicon Valley Tour
- You will be matched with an experienced mentor in order to individualize your learning journey and to facilitate your optimal development (e.g. tech vs. marketing Focus)
After the program TAKKT is determined to trust you with a responsible management role, such as a project lead in one of our digital transformation projects or a team management position.
Interested? Please send your application to startnow(at)takkt.de
- You are a graduate or young professional, who ideally has work experience in a digital or startup environment
- You have a proven track record of entrepreneurial achievements
- You have strong structuring and analytical skills combined with a hands-on attitude
- You are very passionate about digital technologies and new business models
- You are willing to weigh in with your own ideas and take responsibilities
- You are independent, flexible, open-minded and speedy
- You are fluent in English (additional language skills are a plus)
- You are keen on travelling to support projects worldwide
For more information on our digital transformation please click here.