Our M&A Strategy
Acquisitions represent an important pillar of our growth strategy. In the long-term average they are supposed to contribute five percentage points to our annual growth rate. We focus on acquisitions in attractive niche markets, which complement our core business, B2B direct marketing for business equipment.
OUR MOTIVATION FOR M&A
- Additional growth
- Additional expertise / know-how
- Access to new products / markets / customers
- Risk diversification
- Talent acquistion
- Innovations / new business models
Our M&A activities can be divided into two approaches
- Platform acquisitions: Medium-sized or large companies in a market-leading position. Platform acquisitions can be the basis for further organic growth and strategic add-on acquisitions.
- Add-on acquisitions: Smaller companies with lower but fast-growing sales that are already profitable. They can be complementary to our current activities both regionally or due to their adjacent business model.
We are continuously searching for acquisition opportunities that are a good strategic fit to our business. If you would like to become a part of the TAKKT Group or if you represent such a company, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Read here about the development prospects that TAKKT provides to its affiliated companies and which acquisition criteria we use to select suitable companies.